Might attempt a vlog...

droidiinator

YTtalk cash donated: $489
Okay, so I have finally come to the comclusion that I want to start a vlog. But I have no idea on what to do :/ where should I do it? Im thinking maybe after school on my way home. Also I don't know what to talk about :s Can I talk about what I did at school and then about the xbox? Or is that just weird? Also is it okay to use the face camera on a phone? Its from a Galaxy S3 and its 2mp (I Think that it records in 720p) Also English is my 2nd language :/ I'm like 1/2 Polish and I was born there and raised there for 7years (half my life) and I still have quiet a strong accent :/ Could you please give me some tips :p

If you wanna do a Vlog you need to really have something you wanna talk about, even if you don't script it, have a general topic and go wild :)

if it records in HD i guess it will be ok... But recommended to use a camera,i think mabye you should show your eveyday life lkke bfvsgf,walking home from school isn't...... interesting unless your personality is interesting,all about personality, i hope you best of luck with your channel :)

if it records in HD i guess it will be ok... But recommended to use a camera,i think mabye you should show your eveyday life lkke bfvsgf,walking home from school isn't...... interesting unless your personality is interesting,all about personality, i hope you best of luck with your channel :)
Okay, thanks for the suggestion :)

There's no time limit on a vlog, depends on what you have to talk about, but get to the point(s).

Yeah it's fine to use the face camera. If you're filming and editing the vlog entirely on your phone, practice talking quickly with as little pausing as possible because cutting out silence between what you have to say is much harder to do on a phone than editing on a computer.

I started a vlog channel, but stopped because I was busy with my other one at the time but what I talked about was stuff that annoyed me. My mates use to say I was funny when I ranted on about things so I just did that. If you have a subject, you can vlog about it but just remember to try and be entertaining and captivating. Vlog about what you know.

hey dont worry about the accent. I have a strong accent too, and recently started my channel and I dont care lol.

Back