Vlog Miami Vlogers, Comedy, and Fashion/Lifestyle Channels Unite!!

Jest_Charles

Liking YTtalk
Hello, everyone!

I'm seeking people who live in South Florida for collabs, meet-ups, and all around helping one another promote our channels through each other. I am open to discuss many video styles (challenges, tags, sketches, music videos, hauls, etc.) I am located in Aventura, so most of Miami Dade and a lot of Miami Broward are accessible to me. If you fit the bill, please let me know!!

I would prefer anyone who replies to be 18+ because I'm above 20, I hope everyone understands.

Thank you for stopping by the thread and reading! Please feel free to ask questions if you need to!

P.S. I have a professional lighting kit and a green screen as well, so the final product is sure to look great!

welcome
5109709+_e9f82f6ae1ab871483fcc3d749fab030.gif

Hello, everyone!

I'm seeking people who live in South Florida for collabs, meet-ups, and all around helping one another promote our channels through each other. I am open to discuss many video styles (challenges, tags, sketches, music videos, hauls, etc.) I am located in Aventura, so most of Miami Dade and a lot of Miami Broward are accessible to me. If you fit the bill, please let me know!!

I would prefer anyone who replies to be 18+ because I'm above 20, I hope everyone understands.

Thank you for stopping by the thread and reading! Please feel free to ask questions if you need to!

P.S. I have a professional lighting kit and a green screen as well, so the final product is sure to look great!

FORT LAUDERDALE / MIAMI AREA HERE.
YOU'RE STILL LOOKING?

Back