Messed up - YouTube Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
So, first thread back from my ban, and its a quite important issue.

I was going to post some during my ban, but i've made progress on it and would like to ask for some help here on the current situation.
This is what I would have said before as I typed this, but during typing this this issue was resolved, so I am dedicating this thread to give people some assurance.

My account was falsely flagged, it was suspended for serious acts of scams, misguidance ect, and I appealed it. My appeal was successful and this is the email:

help center | e-mail options | report spam
Hi there,
After a review of your account, we have confirmed that your YouTube account is not in violation of our Terms of Service. As such, we have unsuspended your account. This means your account is once again active and operational.
If you forgot your password, please visit this link to reset it:
https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/verifyuser?email=thegamedock@gmail.com&service=youtube
Sincerely,
The YouTube Team
Now the point of this thread was to ask help for an issue, but as I said above, it was resolved in typing this. So I am dedicating this to helping with an issue: Timing.

If your account is suspended, and you get the email in your email account, gmail account ect. of your account being unsuspended after you apply, I just want to point out there is an issue with timing. You will not immediatly be unsuspended on your Youtube account, generally just your gmail account. You have to re-appeal to get onto your YouTube account and wait for that to go through, but you wont get a confirmation email.

Sorry for the oddness of this thread, the timing is just off. So I am making some use of it by helping people with a timing issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.