Music Members for Awesome New Music-Oriented Channel!

Musi Gamer

For a while I have been wanting to start a group channel with other people who also have a huge love of music where we'd post all sorts of music oriented content like music news, discussions, album reviews, indie artist reviews and tons of other videos! I finally officially started the channel called TheZenMen and would love to get some music loving YouTubers on board.

Basically, if you love music of any kind at all you are more than welcome to come on board. I'd really love to get a group of people with diverse music tastes to get the full spectrum of music appreciation if at all possible, so if you love those classic 1980s Norwegian Reggae-Punk tunes then that's definitely pretty.... unique and you're definitely welcome in TheZenMen!

Also, if you are a musician of any kind you are definitely welcome as well because I'd also love to do some lesson/how to videos if possible.

Lastly, I know I sound like I want complete control of this channel and nothing but what I want will be posted on it, but I am EXTREMELY open to opinions and ideas of any kind! I want this to be as much your channel as it is mine and anyone else's who may join, so I can assure you that your voice will be heard on TheZenMen.

As far as I know, a channel like this hasn't been done before so if you'd like to become a zen man (or woman) you can message me on here, YouTube, or Skype (ChristianTheDoorWhisperer) for more info.

I do folk music! I'd love to do a few tutorials for the banjo and guitar. I can never seem to find any online for songs I like, so I could maybe do some for this channel! :)

I'm a big hip hop, rock, and electric fan and I'd love to play a part in reviews and Indie artists!

Sounds perfect! You're definitely welcome in. Just add me on Skype and we'll talk more about it :)

Fantastic! When do you plan on starting this channel properly? Because I can start filming things today.

Awesome! If all works out I was gonna start on a somewhat-official schedule either the coming Monday or the Monday after. Add me on Skype and we can talk more

I'd love to join. I play several instruments, know Traktor DJ, FL Studio, and Ableton like the back of my hand, and I've got an undying love for Black Metal, James Brown-Era Soul, and the most ratchet a** Trap I can get my ears on.

Back