Maybe someone can talk me in or out of this idea

I am debating on daily vlogging through out my last year of college. But I don't know, I feel like I not 100 percent on the idea and not exactly sure on what to do with it because not every day I do something fun because its college and some days is just work. I am lost and confused and someone give me advice lol

Don't do it, you will get so fed up with forcing videos when you have nothing to say. You yourself said you're not 100% on the idea, so it's bound to end poorly.

I'm thinking of doing a weekly thing if I do it a long with some other ideas I have cooking.
I go to school for film, it would be more work to try and not be around a camera all the time lol

I'd still make it a more casual thing, there is always something to talk about. If you want to be even more casual don't even set a date for them to be posted. Just say it'll be weekly, and capture some interesting moments, edit them accordingly, then upload. On the other hand, you can make it more interactive with your audience and get them involved in your personal life, ask them questions, get feedback, etc.

Quality is so important when it comes to YouTube. You need to make sure you have good content. Good content is better than more content. If you have enough good content and time to make it a good video then sure, but as people have pointed out video creation takes time. Whatever you decide to do, good luck!

Back