MARKIPLIER FANS!

Lol xD. I loved when Cheese-its started posting his pictures. He would upload a random video telling everyone to go look at it :p.

Lol xD. I loved when Cheese-its started posting his pictures. He would upload a random video telling everyone to go look at it :p.

That was hilarious. What a random way to start a trend! :giggle:[DOUBLEPOST=1366407058,1366407029][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who`s Markiplier?

Oooooh he's an awesome Let's Player. I subbed to him in about Dec when he had 30k subscribers, and he's going to hit 300k subs pretty soon! He's very up and coming!

That was hilarious. What a random way to start a trend! :giggle:[DOUBLEPOST=1366407058,1366407029][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oooooh he's an awesome Let's Player. I subbed to him in about Dec when he had 30k subscribers, and he's going to hit 300k subs pretty soon! He's very up and coming!
Yeah I subbed to him around the same time lol. I love when his does his charity streams :D. He is an awesome person.

Such a shame Twitch banned his channel :( they should at least check it out and see if it's legit. All the money he raises goes direct to the charity. Bah.
Yeah Twitch has been on the ban hammer lately :confused:. I get banned from streams randomly and they have banned a few YouTubers that I watch.

Back