Marble Hornets or Tribe Twelve?

Which documentary series do you enjoy more?

• Total voters

Sir. WaflCake IV

Who shat in the Pool?®
I've rewatched the Marble Hornets series (up to Entry 71), and as I'm watching it, I find myself becoming more interested in wanting to know what's the backstory behind some of the characters, like Alex and his connection with the Slenderman. Rewatching it has made me open my eyes to realizing more in depth knowledge that I couldn't believe I missed the first time watching, such as the slenderman sightings in the earlier entries, the ones that were in my f*****g face, yet I STILL MISSED THEM. /d'oh!

Tribe Twelve, I watched that s**t, and all I can say is that only a FEW parts were watchable, such as the guy's cousin being followed by the slenderman and eventually commiting suicide, and the grandfather telling him about the tale, that was pretty interesting...

...Then when it got to the part where the dude was invited by a girl he met online to stay in her house, I just grew a facepalm. Oh, and to make my facepalm grow its own facepalm, that f*****g Thanksgiving part. Those videos had NOTHING to do with anything, just a regular-a** party. Having fun with a girl you've only lived with for a few days like you've known her forever, and forget having the Slenderman on your trail. When it was part 2, it honestly felt so forced, like I'm watching f*****g Paranormal Activity. After that, I just stopped. It became so f*****g stupid.

I prefer Marble Hornets. I have watched all of his videos. Oh wait. I'm in the video! MUAHAHAHAHAHA....
just kidding..... :p

Back