Other Male/Female singers for a cover.

RayzorStudios

YTtalk Mad
Hey all,
Are you a singer or wish to get started with singing on youtube? Then i can help you. I currently have a instrumental cover of James Blunts - You're Beautiful. I was looking for a singer to do a cover for me. I will send you the instrumental backing track and then you can record and add your singing over the top and make it a video. I think this would help both our channels grow and i am open for furthur support in the future if you want to do a cover and need some music just PM me :)

I thought i was allowed to cover it as long as the music is played by myself and also they cant be monetized? Or am i wrong? Please enlighten me :)

I thought i was allowed to cover it as long as the music is played by myself and also they cant be monetized? Or am i wrong? Please enlighten me :)

Strictly speaking covers aren`t allowed at all , parodies are allowed but not monetized and lyrics and instrumental MUST differ from original!

Hey all,
Are you a singer or wish to get started with singing on youtube? Then i can help you. I currently have a instrumental cover of James Blunts - You're Beautiful. I was looking for a singer to do a cover for me. I will send you the instrumental backing track and then you can record and add your singing over the top and make it a video. I think this would help both our channels grow and i am open for furthur support in the future if you want to do a cover and need some music just PM me :)

I could cover it if you like :)

I did a quick read up and it's not allowed. Thanks for the the heads up. Not sure if I should remove my video or not. Don't want to risk getting a strike

Back