Making things clear..-.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
I dont make threads to upset people for what they do on youtube, im here to make people debate things. if you fall into the negative pit of the discusion then i cant help it.. but dont backfire it at me.
*hencing to "are there to many gamers!? - thread"

I love to help people be good, i love to make sure people achieve what they want, and to not be blinded by their own ego that makes them think its good as i think lots of people are there to show the world what they can do.

If you dont agree fine with me, but dont stab me in the stomach with rude comments, and telling me your better, cause at the end,,, your just fooling yourself...

Love all of you who respect my choice of argumenting on this Forum

I dont make threads to upset people for what they do on youtube, im here to make people debate things. if you fall into the negative pit of the discusion then i cant help it.. but dont backfire it at me.
*hencing to "are there to many gamers!? - thread"

I love to help people be good, i love to make sure people achieve what they want, and to not be blinded by their own ego that makes them think its good as i think lots of people are there to show the world what they can do.

If you dont agree fine with me, but dont stab me in the stomach with rude comments, and telling me your better, cause at the end,,, your just fooling yourself...

Love all of you who respect my choice of argumenting on this Forum

These threads come up almost every week. People get offended by them, because for some, gaming is what they DO on YouTube, and just as a vlogger should have the rights to discuss vlogs, a gamer (however many there are) should have the right to discuss gaming.

That being said, PLEASE do not make passive aggressive posts on this forum. If you have an issue with someone take it up with them. Thanks.

no idea what this is about but i support anyone who is willing to be honest on any topic in question so good on ya bro.

threads/to-many-gamers-on-youtube.66398/page-8#post-612626

Imagine i got 8 pages of opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back