Making my channel more interactive

Babz

Im trying to figure out more ideas of how to make my channel more interactive for the viewers, aswell as subscribers. Im going to a business event to improve my branding, and make it stand out as my own, aswell as making it unique to me. I am always open to advice, and anyone's whos good at designing or creating outlandish brand ideas would be very helpful for me. I just want to spread my experiences, truth and story to as many people who wan to listen, ive started doing my promotions which God be the glory has done significantly well.

Im trying to figure out more ideas of how to make my channel more interactive for the viewers, aswell as subscribers. Im going to a business event to improve my branding, and make it stand out as my own, aswell as making it unique to me. I am always open to advice, and anyone's whos good at designing or creating outlandish brand ideas would be very helpful for me. I just want to spread my experiences, truth and story to as many people who wan to listen, ive started doing my promotions which God be the glory has done significantly well.

I'm not sure what you're asking but a good way to increase interaction is to ask your viewers for their opinion or their experience on something. Tell them to reply in the comments.

Back