Music making a song?

I made a little tune, with some backing vocals (Which I can remove) but it is only 2 minutes long. I could male it longer.

Lets get the youtube band back together.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to collaborate on making some kind of song. we need singers writers and musicians. I would love to get a bunch of people in on it. After we write the song everyone would record there parts send them to me and I would edit them together. everyone who helped out would be linked at the end of the video and would be able to put the video on there channel. If you have any musical talent at all don't be afraid to join. Either comment on this page, message me on here, on youtube at inferedmonkey, or on skype at tanner_easley.

It would probably best if we all added each other on skype

Thanks in advance :p
Well I can maybe add a small beat, like background..

Well I can maybe add a small beat, like background..
Yeah that sounds god to me. when do you think you could finish it?[DOUBLEPOST=1376537097,1376537062][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe I could help write some lyrics, after I know what the song is about. However, I can't use Skype.
I'll try to get in contact with you after we finish writing the musical part of the song.

Yeah that sounds god to me. when do you think you could finish it?[DOUBLEPOST=1376537097,1376537062][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll try to get in contact with you after we finish writing the musical part of the song.
Well I'd need to know what type of music we'll be making.

Back