Making a Random Channel Like Mine Less Cluttered

Can you only share to your own FB wall or Twitter page? I'm not sure how to share playlists, I've never tried it before. I just tried to share to one of the groups I belong to on FB as a test, and it only shared the first video from the playlist. I'm confused...

Never use auto sharing. You can't preview the results properly. Click on the share tab and make sure share as a playlist is checked then copy the link and share it out on social media.

Never use auto sharing. You can't preview the results properly. Click on the share tab and make sure share as a playlist is checked then copy the link and share it out on social media.
I tried that, but it seems like I can't specify a group, it only goes to my FB wall, Twitter feed, etc. I can't figure out how to share to the groups I frequent[DOUBLEPOST=1389629571,1389576143][/DOUBLEPOST]
I rarely vocally ask people to rate or subscribe but I do have 'Subscribe' in my end-card. If I was a subscriber to a channel, I don't want to hear 'please subscribe, blah, blah, blah' every video!

I use 30-second annotations because I offer several options at the end of the video. I need to give them the time click. You could easily get by with 5 or 10 seconds if you're just using text annotations.

As Wreckless stated, the goal is to increase the watch time on your channel. I see that you have a lot of 1-minute videos. At the end of your video, YouTube puts up a bunch of recommendations for the viewer. You're going to let somebody else tempt away your viewers?

When you go out to a restaurant, don't they ask if you want dessert when you're finished? They have you in their house, they have to try to get you to stay a little longer and spend a little more money. When you have somebody in YOUR house (channel), you should be trying to get them to stay a little longer and watch another video.

I will share with you my strategy with end-cards. This track video is 16 minutes long! 39K views. About 20% of the viewers watched the whole video. That would be approximately 8K get to the end. Out of the 8K, 614 clicks. Now, 614 isn't a big number in relation to the original 39K views but that's over 600 people stuck around for an extra serving of dessert. Here's a screenshot for proof. The 4% I stated earlier was just off of the top of my head and is probably more representative of my 7-10 minute videos.

DCaseAnnotationsClicks_zps6c3d33b4.jpg

Now back to annotations, since the video that I'm talking about was a track
video, at the end, I show another track video. Plus, I give two links for
Track Playlists. If they want something different, I show a video for cars
and one playlist for cars (cases).

In your case, you could have these Playlists:
Dalmations
Dogs
GoPro
Military

EndCard2Vids3Playlists_zpsce22a96c.jpg
Wow somehow I didn't see this message. I will have to try the playlist idea. Did you just make a picture and post embedded links over it for the pic above? Would I be able to add this on to current videos, or is this something that has to be done on the original upload? I really hope I can just add it on to the end of my current videos....

Back