Making a new channel need advice.

six cylinder

Keeping Yttalk safe since 1967 im the Vigilante
Okay so I want a fresh start what do I need to learn before I make a new channel. Im looking up how to do good thumbnails bought a new mic looking up how to do channel are and more stuff. This is a channel that I will only post certain types of videos my other channel I will still use just not as much I need some tips before I start.

Why would you make a new channel? Is there any type of content that isn't going to be able to fit into the other channel?

Alright. So what advice could I give him?

The most I would say is to stay on that channel and learn to increase his content quality before jumping ship.

If you start off with the same quality videos, you're not going to gain anything from it.

Yeah I know im just never happy with my work. My mic quality sucks soo much!

The thing is, if you're not happy with your work, switching the channel won't make it better. it's still the same but on another channel :)

I personally believe sticking to one channel is the best (if you're still doing the same thing), and just improve on it. if you ever make it big (which you shouldn't be making the videos for in the first place), you can compare yourself to then.

Just look at channels like Pewdiepie, The Yogscast and so on. they all had crappy videos a year ago compared to their videos now

Back