• None.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 1-50

Votes: 4 30.8%

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Everyone hates me. :(

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
You must be doing well then haha. When you start out, at least in my experience, everyone is a fan. It's only when you get more popular you start getting haters. So in a way, it's a milestone of success haha?

So really. This should have went in milestones. lol[DOUBLEPOST=1370158185,1370158132][/DOUBLEPOST]
I had a hater once. But I haven't seen him in 2 months now :(

Let's see if I can keep him!!!

So really. This should have went in milestones. lol[DOUBLEPOST=1370158185,1370158132][/DOUBLEPOST]

Let's see if I can keep him!!!

Quite possibly, yes haha! As long as you don't feel bad about it. There's always someone out there who tries to burst people's bubble. Keep up the good work dude

I have only one experience to share with you :p
first ever hater.jpg
This guy was my first ever hater and it's also the first ever hate comment I've gotten.
But he only came for this one video, and even though I jokingly asked him why he felt like that, he never came back :meh2:

I have only one experience to share with you :p
View attachment 8086
This guy was my first ever hater and it's also the first ever hate comment I've gotten.
But he only came for this one video, and even though I jokingly asked him why he felt like that, he never came back :meh2:

When someone says that to me. I just go, "Stop talking about yourself" 'cause thats what I think when I see stuff like that. lol

BLvHRacCMAA1D9p.jpg:large

So I just got my first vocal hater. What's funny is I started to smile when I saw this.

lol thats not that bad almost looks like a copy paste or just a 13 year old keyboard cowboy

I'm pretty sure I have a few, they haven't commented on my recent videos though. Maybe we got rid of them haha

Congradulations! You are officially a YouTuber lol. We've had a handful of them across our videos. Including one calling us stupid that had to comment twice because he spelt stupid wrong both times.

Back