Gaming Looking to Collaborate with other youtubers on (PC)

Chaos

I usually work solo on my videos so this is my first call to form a group like this, hope it goes well. So for starters, I'm looking for mature people. The age doesn't matter as long as you can deliver some entertaining stuff, though that's all subjective anyway. You must have a decent setup, (I'm not taking any first time youtubers) Such as a good quality mic and so on. You also need a good sense of humour with a decent amount of energy, not someone that just replies; yeah...ok...haha. Now concerning profanity, if you're running a channel that's family friendly, I can definitely lock up my swearing for those specific recordings, no problems there.

Games to play: -Minecraft or Minecraft Pixelmon
-Gmod
-Dead by Daylight
-Gang beasts
-Golf With Friends
-Ark
-The Culling
- 7 Days to Die (After Alpha 15 is released)

I haven't even played some of these games to be honest, I'm just putting them out there 'cause I know I can buy them later for videos.

Alright so, you're free to check out my channel to see if I'm your cup of tea and leave me your skype if you want to join up. Hope to hear from you soon!

My Skype's SpectralK, would love to do some stuff. I like your voice, by the way!

I would be so up for a collab. Im not sure what my skype name is. havent used it in a long time. so if you want shoot me a tweet on twitter @RealRhynoGaming and ill tweet you or message you my skype.

I like your channel and wouldn't mind doing some collabs with you =]

A bit about me: I'm 26 from the UK, my personality is......stupid? some would say, I may say s**t that makes no sense but has a funny tinge to it, if that makes sense, doesn't make sense to me so f**k knows how it'll make sense to you o.0 im goofy and always mucking about, always up for a laugh, so hit me up xD

I have the following games from the ones you listed:
Minecraft
Ark
Golf with Friends
Dead by daylight

Also have a few more and I'm able to buy more if needed :p

I don't you skype but you can hit me up on steam, just search CellDoes, my screen name is just Cell

Hey man

I'm fairly new to YouTube but have a decent mic and I'm ok at editing...

Not sure if I would fit the part you are looking for but play most of the games listed...

My email address for the channel is thebailguychannel@outlook.com

Lemme know if you wanna do some recording

Cheers
Bail

Thank you for all the interest that everyone has given, however if you don't hear from me in a few days, It's most likely because you don't fit the criteria of what I'm looking for. Reposting messages will not help you. Thank you for your understanding.

Back