Gaming Looking to collab (Anything & Everything) 1.5k subs

ItsMatthew

Looking to collab with anyone and about anything! I am down for whatever. I have just under 1.5k subs atm so if you want to get in contact drop a reply here. I am however much more likely to reply over on Twitter! So send me a DM there! It's YTItsMatthew

Hey I am interested in collaborating! Please DM my twitter if you'd like it's @Brykonix3 or just let me know how I can contact you! You can also just comment on one of my videos also.
Thanks

Hey I am interested in collaborating! Please DM my twitter if you'd like it's @Brykonix3 or just let me know how I can contact you! You can also just comment on one of my videos also.
Thanks
I said how you can contact me in my post. So if you are interested then let me know.

Hey man.
I know you are not gonna bother collabing with a small channel like mine( sub count 73) but if you are looking for someone. I think so that I may be a good choice because the videos are of good quality and despite the low views they are quite interesting.
Anyways enjoy your day.
Regards
Ray
PS I have over 100 vids on my channel.

Looking to collab with anyone and about anything! I am down for whatever. I have just under 1.5k subs atm so if you want to get in contact drop a reply here. I am however much more likely to reply over on Twitter! So send me a DM there! It's YTItsMatthew
Hey man I have 916 subs looking to collab for whatever game I have and you have.

Back