Gaming Looking for YouTubers with 1k+ subscribers to do a SMP series!

DeceiveGaming

*I didnt mention in the title that this is Minecraft!*I am Deceivegaming! I have over 1k subscribers and am looking for a few very talented YouTubers who are interested in starting a SMP series loosely based off the wildly popular "Mianite" Now this is a great opportunity to grow as YouTubers as well as have an amazing time. The TeamSpeak we will be talking on as well as the server is all going to be paid for by me so no worries! We will get the specific details about the series and server when we all converse in a TS call! So if you are interested DM me on twitter(DeceiveGamingg), Comment on one of my YouTube videos(DeceiveGaming), or comment on this thread, We will be looking to start this up asap and this will most likely be Vanilla aswell. Again all can be changed if we decide to do so

Hello! nice to meet you! I like the idea of this mianite server! Me and my other youtube friends did this before!
I am willing to collab! Im at 990 subs and I am going to start uploading daily again! (I stopped uploading cause I had been really busy)
I am really down to collab with you!
My skype: yoyojo41

Back