Gaming Looking for streamers (female specifically)

Hello! My name is Connor. I am the founder and CEO of BTG Entertainment. The channel that we run over at BTG is looking for female streamers. We are aiming to be the first YT channel to be live 24/7. We currently have 5 streamers and are live at least 1 time per day. Though we are looking for female streamers. You can play any game you wish for as long as you wish. Face cam is NOT necessary but appreciated. Your age, race, religion, language, political stance is all irrelevant. If you can speak english it would be appreciated but not necessary. Please fill out the application below to be regarded (keep in mind male streamers are always welcome. We just need the diversity.)

Application:

What is your gender?

What is your age?

What is your channel link?

Is you religious belief system going to get in the way of your productivity?

Do you agree to not bring religion or politics or other things of that kind into your content?

How often can you stream?

Any kind of prejudice I should know about?

What country do you live in?

What languages do you speak?

What makes you think you would be a good fit for BTG?

Each streamer has their special skill, what can you bring to the table?

We do all of our communication through Discord, what is yours? (if you don't have one make one. It's free. If you don't want to post it publically you can PM me with it.)

Give a brief summary of your attitude as a content creator, and your style. (Energetic, funny, good at what you play etc etc)

What are your favourite games?

What system do you play on?

What are your PC Specs? (if you play on PC or stream using capture card)

Would you prefer to stream on our Twitch channel or YouTube channel? (Youtube channel is established, Twitch channel is not)

Finally I wish to thank you for reading, thank you for considering, and if you decide to apply, thank you for applying.

Sincerely,

Connor J. Crawford
Founder and CEO of BTG Entertainment (R)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back