Request Looking For Someone To Design Thumbnails For Me

Secret Peters

Liking YTtalk
Hello fellow designers and graphic artists. I am looking for a designer who can work with me on a long-term basis. I'm looking for someone who can design me thumbnails that are goofy looking, funny, and good looking stuff. I am willing to pay $1 per thumbnail, or promote you in my videos and video descriptions.

I'm looking for thumbnails that are similar to the ones that hutch and seananners do on their videos. Chopping out their faces and putting them in funny backgrounds and stuff.

If you think you can help me do this, please pm me or leave a message here and let me know!

Thanks!

Hello fellow designers and graphic artists. I am looking for a designer who can work with me on a long-term basis. I'm looking for someone who can design me thumbnails that are goofy looking, funny, and good looking stuff. I am willing to pay $1 per thumbnail, or promote you in my videos and video descriptions.

I'm looking for thumbnails that are similar to the ones that hutch and seananners do on their videos. Chopping out their faces and putting them in funny backgrounds and stuff.

If you think you can help me do this, please pm me or leave a message here and let me know!

Thanks!

I can make you batches of 5 for $5 if you'd like.

Hi, I'd be happy to be a thumbnail creator for you. If you could add my skype: bolt-design that would be great.
Thanks!

Back