Vlog Looking for someone in the UK to do a Vlog QNA

andrew everest

I've Got It
Hi guys, Im andy, 19 from north west of UK in Manchester. I'm currently started a Youtube and after 3 weeks have got over 150 comments, 40 likes and gained 33 subscribers, Although this not seem like many to some i feel i have already started to gain a community base with lots of positivity and good comments.

Anyway, I am looking to branch out to other UK v loggers (preferably northwest) to do a Question and answers video with me with someone with (25 subs to 500).

If there is a large distance aka you live in London then maybe we could do a collaboration over Skype, each will edit their own answers and publicize the other Persons channel.

Anyway, im hoping to get someone who can do okay edits (good background music, good quality audio and good camera) and someone who is fairly confident on video. Anyway i look forward to hearing all your replys.

Andy

Hey andy! in the town over (Of warrington!) there's me and Serendiptia who do quite a few collaborations and vlogging stuff. i'd love to take part, and i'll see if i can get Serendiptia on board too :)

Hey andy! in the town over (Of warrington!) there's me and Serendiptia who do quite a few collaborations and vlogging stuff. i'd love to take part, and i'll see if i can get Serendiptia on board too :)
hey man, I am from warrington too! I put Manchester as i thought no one would know where warrington is ha-ha! small world we live in! i'd be up for doing a vlog together! if you want follow my twitter @andyeverest and well have a chat about it on twitter :)

Hey there, I'm a little bit farther away (slightly north of London), but I'm doing a project where I collaborate with a different person every month. If you have an idea, you can let me know on the forums or contact me on Twitter (@ItsBobCurrie) or YouTube (BobCorp). Keep me posted! :)

Back