Request Looking for some channel art!

PainCakesxX

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new, professional looking banner and channel icon - trying to bring my channel branding up to par.

My channel is a gaming channel, typically featuring a variety games including shooters (Call of Duty, Battlefield etc.) and more importantly, Let's Plays and walkthroughs of an array of games. I would like there to be a Twitter and Facebook icon in there as well to alert subscribers and new viewers about my pages there.

I am willing to pay, depending on the price and the quality of the work.

Any takers? :D

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new, professional looking banner and channel icon - trying to bring my channel branding up to par.

My channel is a gaming channel, typically featuring a variety games including shooters (Call of Duty, Battlefield etc.) and more importantly, Let's Plays and walkthroughs of an array of games. I would like there to be a Twitter and Facebook icon in there as well to alert subscribers and new viewers about my pages there.

I am willing to pay, depending on the price and the quality of the work.

Any takers? :D

I make extremely clean and professional banners, after all i've being doing graphical design for nearly 3 years, so if you want your moneys worth you can add me on Skype (danread77) I've made plenty of banners for people on YTtalk aswell as banners for countless others. On Skype I'll be happy to show you some of my work. Peace. :)

I'd be glad to assist. I'm a clean and professional 2D designer, I've been working for 4 years and I can assure you that quality is my highest priority.

Prices are also cheap, I'd be glad to help out.

Back