Gaming Looking For PC Gamers!

Eyezak

Liking YTtalk
Hi!

I'm looking for PC Gamers to play and record with! I run a channel with around 1.2k almost 1.3k, it's a Minecraft channel but I have another channel which I will be uploading on for other games such as (These are the main games I'll be playing on there btw:

Overwatch (Main game I'll be playing on there)
Gmod
Rocket League
CS:GO
(Might not play it as much but I'll play it from time to time. I barely play it due to it's community, so.)

and whatever game I find interesting.

Requirements:

Subscriber count doesn't matter, I will however be looking at the quality of the channel, if I like it, I'll contact you.

Must have the following voice applications:

TeamSpeak 3

Must have at least one of the games listed, if you have more than one you have a greater chance of being contacted.

That's about it. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Also, I know my sub count on here says 782, if you click the link to it you will see that I have over 1k on my MC channel.

Thanks,
-Isaac.

hey I would definitely like to collab with you I have garys mod and rocket league but I don't know what discor or teamspeak 3 is my channel username is _RiselconGaming _ for some reason google plus messed up and I have to wait awhile before I can change it back to normal and my skype is metalcrane20
I hope to hear from you soon

(I have now downloaded both discord and teamspeak 3 and will further learn there uses)

Hey man Ive got all the games except Overwatch, I also have TeamSpeak and Skype, i would love to colab with you I dont mind playing any of those games, id also love to play Skywars with you as i have a Skywars series on my channel too and I see you're also quite good at it and I think we would be good on a team together :), im also available at nearly anytime except school hours. My Youtube name is also Ninya and the picture says Ninya with green letters

Last edited:
If you are still looking for people to collab with, I have every game you just listed except overwatch but I'm planning on getting it soon enough, hit me up on steam if interested: MrAshleeD

Oh and I have Discord, Teamspeak and Skype :p

If you are still looking for people to collab with, I have every game you just listed except overwatch but I'm planning on getting it soon enough, hit me up on steam if interested: MrAshleeD

Oh and I have Discord, Teamspeak and Skype :p
Added you. :)

Still looking for more people to record with, reply to this thread if interested. :)

Hi!

I'm looking for PC Gamers to play and record with! I run a channel with around 1.2k almost 1.3k, it's a Minecraft channel but I have another channel which I will be uploading on for other games such as (These are the main games I'll be playing on there btw:

Overwatch (Main game I'll be playing on there)
Gmod
Rocket League
CS:GO
(Might not play it as much but I'll play it from time to time. I barely play it due to it's community, so.)

and whatever game I find interesting.

Requirements:

Subscriber count doesn't matter, I will however be looking at the quality of the channel, if I like it, I'll contact you.

Must have the following voice applications:

TeamSpeak 3

Must have at least one of the games listed, if you have more than one you have a greater chance of being contacted.

That's about it. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Also, I know my sub count on here says 782, if you click the link to it you will see that I have over 1k on my MC channel.

Thanks,
-Isaac.

I have every single game you listed haha. I also have all the applications you listed. My skype is digicorner if you are interested. Also don't know if you have an age limit or restriction but I'm 20.

Back