Gaming Looking for NEW faces to join our PC group ^_^

woozypictures

Hello! my name is Mahesh Sharma. I record by myself and majority of the time with my "group" "The Wolfpack". This amazing group of ours has been going for over 1 year now and there are currently 4 of us! Were looking to meet some lovely new faces to the group! and create greater content with youtubers!. We all help each other out during this collab group whether it be suggestions or thoughts or tips/tricks recording ect. Our jokes are... well.. odd xD I personally really like meeting new YouTubers and creating great content with new faces! Were not fully committed its not some sort of blood pact we record on weekends when we are free for fun and for jokes!
  • Over 200 subscribers (if just under we can compromise)
  • Either East US time or Uk time ( I am UK)
  • Must be able to handle GREAT BANTER!
  • Good quality content
So thank you very much for reading this and if you do want to collab then that would be awesome!

Hey dude i like to join but i only have 93 subs so i dont know if im good enough for you guys. i put my skype down if you have interested in having me Dread Chemical

hey man, I would be keen to join up with you, I am currently on 87 subscribers ( I know not much) but have been doing this for about 1-2 months so I think the growth might make up for the lack of subscribers, if you are keen drop me a message on here or add me on skype, my skype ID is Mrlynch-youtube... looking forward to hearing from you all

Hey id love to collab! here some info
Channel Name: KaossGaming
Mic: Auna Mic - 900 Cardioid Studio Consensor
TimeZone: GMT +0
Games: many (Gmod, the hidden, League of Legends, minecraft and so on)

Im looking for many contacts so we can all collab and share audiances and have a good time :) anybody can add me btw

Hey dude i would be up for it, my only issue is the fact that i am under 200 subs :/ But oh well its worth a shot.
Channel Name: Slackbladder
Mic: Rode NT USB
TimeZone: GMT
Games: most of the usual suspects gmod and so on.

I'd like to join your group, I play a multitude of games and generally I am a easy going guy!
  • Blue Yeti
  • I have about 160
  • UTC -5 EST
  • Hell yeah
  • And... Hell yeah...

Back