Request ! Looking For Custom High Quality Intro/GFX - For Money !

Jerico

If anyone is available and is really talented in this area
and is willing to help me out for my new youtube channel.

I've had a youtube account before, Just didn't have the patients for it at the time
But now I'm ready. Willing to join the youtube world(well try anyways :p)

And i don't really have time to make intros and out-tros for my videos, Let alone edit them
I just have good quality and interesting videos that haven't been posted yet
Due to, not having quality that I'm comfortable with.

So if anyone is willing to help out and get me starting a bit, i would love it.
Either message me on here or by email. Willing to pay as well just name me a price
and I'm sure we could work something out.

(And also if anyone else knows of good editors, for videos. mine are very simple. Also let me know :D)

Thank you

-Tuhrets

I can help you out with a full channel brand, only thing I can't do is the intro. I'm sure Block would be glad to do that for you though.

Here's a link to my current portfolio. But I have some newer examples that I haven't added, if you're interested then add me on Skype: fluropixels

Mike (my other half from @PressRecord) does stuff like this for a living! If you'd like to get in contact with him I'm sure he could hook you up with everything you need at a fair price!

Hey buddy! I'm a quality; video editor, intro maker, and graphic designer.
I can have all this work done tonight. Check out my channel work and add me on skype !

I can help you with pretty much everything apart from the intro. If you can find someone that wants to do the intro for you then i will happily team up with them to get the same style throughout. If your interested then email me at wolf3rss@gmail.com or add me on skype with Wolf3rs. If not then good luck :)

Back