Gaming Looking for an ARK server for YouTubers?

AirDion

I've Got It
Waum peoples?! AirDionGaming here,

If you're a YouTuber and looking for a server just for fellow YouTubers then look no further. I have recently purchased a server (US Based) and I'm looking for server mates. I am also a YouTuber so I have an idea of what you're looking for.

You still want that vanilla feel but with some higher rates so that you can actually record videos in a timely fashion and not dedicate an unnecessary amount of hours to taming just one low pteranodon. I'm open to server settings, I have an idea for where to start but we are all going to be playing on the server so I think that we should all have an input into what the settings are.

I do have some mods in mind for the server. This will not be a modded a server. The mods will just make life on the server a little easier. I am open to other mods as long as they add the standard of living and don't drastically change the server. The mods I have in mind are: - ARK Fog Remover - No Collision Structures - Stack Plus (v1.0.4) - Auto Torch

Now I am open to doing a modded ARK server instead of vanilla. I just want to be on a server with like minded YouTubers. At the end of the day I'm just here to make some new friends, hang out with some cool YouTubers, and record our shenanigans.

If you're interested leave a comment with your Skype down below and I'll add you. I want to have 10 people by Thursday at the very latest. I'm looking to have everything set up to start recording either Friday night (9pm EST) or Saturday afternoon (5pm EST). I hope I get a good turnout from the community. Come on guys, don't be shy.

Looking forward to your responses. It's a first come first served basis. As of right now I have 7 spots left. So come on peoples. Snatch up these last 7 spots and lets make this server as great and enjoyable as the best server out there.[DOUBLEPOST=1465940266,1465861347][/DOUBLEPOST]Shameless bump lol

Back