Gaming Looking for a friend/collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo2max

Hi so my videos are kinda satirical commentary which is kinda hard to find on forums and I was there was someone out there that is willing to collab with me on a few videos. My game plays in the background are either COD BO3 or Knack and I use pictures and text to add onto the effect you can check out my recent videos to know what my style is like. I play on PS4 but I play on PC so I am kinda diverse with games also.

Please answer back if you are interested would be greatly appreciated.

Hi my name is Mark, and I'd love to do a collaboration with you. I do 10-20 minute collaborations through YouTube events discussing a gaming topic that I decide on and then once it's done, I also provide you with a link to the video so you can download it and place a copy of it on your channel as well. Let me know if you're interested

Hey Names Matt i dont exactly do the same kind of content as you I mostly do funny moments and stuff like im 14 turning 15 within a few weeks I only play pc games and dont have alot of money to purchase games with but id love to do i collab with you and im open to doing a few rants with you or you could just use our gameplays as beckground footage but either way tell me if your interested or not my skype is

angrydudemc

what a surprise right

(Also you will have to deal with my decent amount of profanity and how loud I am :) )

Hey Names Matt i dont exactly do the same kind of content as you I mostly do funny moments and stuff like im 14 turning 15 within a few weeks I only play pc games and dont have alot of money to purchase games with but id love to do i collab with you and im open to doing a few rants with you or you could just use our gameplays as beckground footage but either way tell me if your interested or not my skype is

angrydudemc

what a surprise right

(Also you will have to deal with my decent amount of profanity and how loud I am :) )

I would like to collab with you for a gaming rant. I added you on skype. Let's talk.

I have been looking for you my entire life. My skype is bourbon.overdose and I would love to do a collab with you, just give me a call.

Hi my name is Mark, and I'd love to do a collaboration with you. I do 10-20 minute collaborations through YouTube events discussing a gaming topic that I decide on and then once it's done, I also provide you with a link to the video so you can download it and place a copy of it on your channel as well. Let me know if you're interested
we already did a collab Savage

Theo2max.

I would definitely be interested in doing a commentary collab on a particular subject. Maybe gaming. Maybe tech.
I'm part of a channel with 138+ subs, and I've already done commentary videos on the channel.

Feel free to check them out and let me know if I'm what you're looking for. (CCNews)

angrydudemc

what a surprise right

Hey, finally someone in my age group XD My name is Cameron, aka CamMartians on YouTube. I am currently 15 years old, so not much older than you ^_^. I would be very intrested in doing a collab with you on some pc games! I will add you on skype as soon as possible and we can discuss the collab further :p

(Excuse my formal tone, I am usually the complete opposite in a skype call. Loud and profane XD)

Hey, finally someone in my age group XD My name is Cameron, aka CamMartians on YouTube. I am currently 15 years old, so not much older than you ^_^. I would be very intrested in doing a collab with you on some pc games! I will add you on skype as soon as possible and we can discuss the collab further :p

(Excuse my formal tone, I am usually the complete opposite in a skype call. Loud and profane XD)
loud and profane i already like you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back