Gaming Looking for 2 people to Collab with

TheGloryInTheGrey

(MP and SP means Multiplayer and Single Player)

(I am a Jack of all trades when it comes to playing games) so bacily I will give any game a shot and if I like it I play it and make it a series.

Games I play: Any Game but mainly strategy, survival games but here is a List, Total War Games, Mine Craft, Unturned, Terraria , Star Bound, 7 days to die, Life is Feudal: Your Own, War Thunder, Crea MP, Battle Field 4 and 1 when I get BF1, And any First Person Shooter, survival, building, crafting MP or MMO games that we can play when we collab. PS I plan to make every game on that list a gaming series on youtube

Platform that I use: PC for now but Xbox and PS4 will come in the futher I just have a PC and no TV and I have a small house.

Number of people looking to collab with: 2 Want to keep it small

the Timezone were you live: Any but would like it if you live in the US or UK because I live in the US but if you live in the UK thats ok because it is closer to the US I do have some what of a schedule to record and in a a month I will be going back to school and I want it to be close to my time schedule.

your Age: not under 13 or not over 17 (because I don't want sreaming 12 year olds)<- ok just kidding but I am 15 in real life and I don't want to collab with People who are a lot younger or older then me.

My main goal: well I am a youtuber and I want to meet new people and record games with, now I am a Shy guy so sorry if it takes a little bit for you to get to know me but when you do I am funny and a nice guy.
A little about me I like Total War games and I always wanted to play MP(multiplayer) with some one so if you make Total War vids and want to play MP as well I am that guy to play with and make videos of Total War gameplay with, now I am looking for 2 people who likes total war games and any of the games in that list of games I play.

Now I do make lets plays and other SP (single player) games so when I record SP games I wont be able to record MP games. My channel focus's on SP letsplays and MP gameplay or (letsplays if it is of a total War gameplay or any other games). What type of people I am looking for, you must upload at least 1 or 2 videos each day or every 2 to 4 days I am not looking for people who uploads every other month so you must be active on both youtube and online such as Steam Or Team Speak or Skype and Steam is required so we can talk back to each other but if you don't have Team Speak you should get it, its really good to have when talking to people now I am not looking for a very big group of people I just want 2 people to record games with and help each other with youtube like I did say I am shy so it may take a little bit for you to get to know me.
Now I speak English and I am looking for people who lives in the US because I would like it for us to meet and at like a comic con or a place where all youtubers meet but if you live in the UK that is find because its closer to the US.

Subscribers you need: any I don't care how many subs you have I have 5 but please note if we want to collab we must put a link in each others channels on our own youtube pages

(MP and SP means Multiplayer and Single Player)

(I am a Jack of all trades when it comes to playing games) so bacily I will give any game a shot and if I like it I play it and make it a series.

Games I play: Any Game but mainly strategy, survival games but here is a List, Total War Games, Mine Craft, Unturned, Terraria , Star Bound, 7 days to die, Life is Feudal: Your Own, War Thunder, Crea MP, Battle Field 4 and 1 when I get BF1, And any First Person Shooter, survival, building, crafting MP or MMO games that we can play when we collab. PS I plan to make every game on that list a gaming series on youtube

Platform that I use: PC for now but Xbox and PS4 will come in the futher I just have a PC and no TV and I have a small house.

Number of people looking to collab with: 2 Want to keep it small

the Timezone were you live: Any but would like it if you live in the US or UK because I live in the US but if you live in the UK thats ok because it is closer to the US I do have some what of a schedule to record and in a a month I will be going back to school and I want it to be close to my time schedule.

your Age: not under 13 or not over 17 (because I don't want sreaming 12 year olds)<- ok just kidding but I am 15 in real life and I don't want to collab with People who are a lot younger or older then me.

My main goal: well I am a youtuber and I want to meet new people and record games with, now I am a Shy guy so sorry if it takes a little bit for you to get to know me but when you do I am funny and a nice guy.
A little about me I like Total War games and I always wanted to play MP(multiplayer) with some one so if you make Total War vids and want to play MP as well I am that guy to play with and make videos of Total War gameplay with, now I am looking for 2 people who likes total war games and any of the games in that list of games I play.

Now I do make lets plays and other SP (single player) games so when I record SP games I wont be able to record MP games. My channel focus's on SP letsplays and MP gameplay or (letsplays if it is of a total War gameplay or any other games). What type of people I am looking for, you must upload at least 1 or 2 videos each day or every 2 to 4 days I am not looking for people who uploads every other month so you must be active on both youtube and online such as Steam Or Team Speak or Skype and Steam is required so we can talk back to each other but if you don't have Team Speak you should get it, its really good to have when talking to people now I am not looking for a very big group of people I just want 2 people to record games with and help each other with youtube like I did say I am shy so it may take a little bit for you to get to know me.
Now I speak English and I am looking for people who lives in the US because I would like it for us to meet and at like a comic con or a place where all youtubers meet but if you live in the UK that is find because its closer to the US.

Subscribers you need: any I don't care how many subs you have I have 5 but please note if we want to collab we must put a link in each others channels on our own youtube pages
Hey Dude! Hmu if you wanna collab. just starting making videos again. Let me know.

Hey I finally found someone who is similar in views and subs to me! Can I collaborate with you? I play the following games: forza horizon 2 (xbox360) robocraft(PC)
World of tanks(PC(North America))
Forza 4(xbox360) gmod(PC) world of warships(PC) war thunder(PC) I can use Skype. Tell me your Skype name if you wanna collab

Back