Gaming Looking for 15+ Gamers to play Ps4 (Start off youtubers)

KidCringeHD

Hello my dear friends I am a brand new youtuber looking for people to play with Im a console player (Ps4) I have recording equipment as in a microphone an elgato HD 60 a webcam etc.
|Ps4 Games|
Black ops 3
DOOM
advanced warfare(trash)
Infinite Warfare W/ Modern Warfare Remastered
Destiny
Battlefield 1
Gamer Tag KidCringeHD
just want to start up a community and Grow my channel
heres my youtube channel name KidCringeHD so you could watch my videos and
check it out if you like the content I make and want to collaborate with me then reply to the post or message me on google plus

Last edited:
Hello im a start up Youtuber looking for someone to make funny moment videos with or just plain out any video I mostly play first person shooters but im open to a variety of games to play with someone so if you want to play or make a video with me reply to the post and check my channel if you would like to see my content and what I post KidCringeHD

Hey I'm just a Very New and small gaming channel I bearly started a couple of days ago, with around 13 subscribers, I was looking for someone to collaborate with me on Ps4. I mainly play FPS games like, Overwatch, Call Of Duty, Rainbow 6 Siege, ect. just message me if you want to do a collaboration for YouTube! (Ps: Im a pretty cool guy ;)and also I have Recording equipment so don't worry I'm not a scrub)

PS4 Username: KidCringeHD
YouTube: KidCringeHD

id be up for it it would be fun to grow our channels together i have a good mic so it wont be a hindrance and got black ops 3

Hey I hope it's not to late to join up for a collab I'm a new youtuber and have most of those games at the moment I don't have any subs but if you need another person here is my psn: xaegoba_

Back