Look Professional

teektheewok

I've Got It
I think this is one of the biggest tips out there! Make your channel look as professional as possible. So get a set logo, intro or outro, banner things like that! I would also suggest as you start out REPLY TO EVERY COMMENT OR MESSAGE! Even if it is negative people will still respect it and possibly continue to watch you!

I agree that replying to comments is very important. People appreciate when you take the time to recognize their participation on your videos.

I disagree that videos need professional intro's and outro's. People tend to go overboard. A few second splash is fine.

Banners are nice but keep it simple. Remember that lots of people are using mobile devices so when designing a banner, make sure it is readable in small form.

I totally agree! I came across wrong but if you have a little blur in the beginning people tend to appreciate that![DOUBLEPOST=1372369591,1372369490][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love getting comments and replying, sadly I don't get many so I cherish the ones I get :)
Just keep going! I dont get many either but it will come with persistence and quality!

I agree with everything here. Intro/Outro I feel looks more professional. While replying to comments is definitely a great way to help build and appreciate your userbase. Banners are also a great thing. (Anything but the generic ones YouTube provides! XD)

Looking professionell is not always a good way... Sometimes the "image" of a channel is more trash or unprofessionell vlogs to seem like a everyday-normal-guy.

A good intro is nice-to-have but not necessary (in my opinion) - content is always king!

But you only talk about the visual... The sound is important, too.
On my Vlog Channel i edit it to sound better and the reactions were positive about that.

I think it's maybe important to BE professionell but not to seem so ;)

Back