Music loking to collab

jwl9brla

Loving YTtalk
Hey I got some music on my channel and some gaming stuff if anyone wants to collab with me let me know, thanks.

What I meant was please check out my music and lets share each others music :).

Last edited:
Yo sup man i'm very interested we are small record label on youtube which produces electronic lesser know music artists But yeah in this case we could give eachother in video shoutouts and feature eachothers channels on youtube etc. We are called Ultiminity then we could just continue supporting eachothers channels so yeah you interested in a collab?

Yo sup man i'm very interested we are small record label on youtube which produces electronic lesser know music artists But yeah in this case we could give eachother in video shoutouts and feature eachothers channels on youtube etc. We are called Ultiminity then we could just continue supporting eachothers channels so yeah you interested in a collab?
Hey, I'd love to collaborate with you guys over at Ultiminity. I happen to make electronic music, though I do like to branch out a lot. If you're interested as well, just let me know and let's see what happens.

Yes perfect glad your up for it but you have any other tracks it's good but doesn't suit our style perfectly. Actually ignore that just ha a track at your soundcloud and lots of your tracks are perfect so give me the go ahead and we could out your music on our channel.

Last edited:
Yes perfect glad your up for it but you have any other tracks it's good but doesn't suit our style perfectly. Actually ignore that just ha a track at your soundcloud and lots of your tracks are perfect so give me the go ahead and we could out your music on our channel.
I'm really confused by this, but I'll just go ahead and say this. There's at least over 100 tracks on my channel. Just pick and choose whatever you want to use in your videos. I don't mind it at all.

I'm really confused by this, but I'll just go ahead and say this. There's at least over 100 tracks on my channel. Just pick and choose whatever you want to use in your videos. I don't mind it at all.

Exactly that's what I mean sorry for the confusion

Exactly that's what I mean sorry for the confusion
Yeah I mean I realize that my style may not fit in with others, but there's always something for everyone, when it comes to my music. Either way, it's simple. If you'd like to use it, then use it. If not, that's okay too.

Back