Request Logo and Short Animated Video

MrMeesta

Hello!

I am in need of a short (roughly 5 seconds) animated video and a channel logo.

I'd like to use a royalty free 8 bit type sound track that is similar to the one I currently use at the start and end of all my videos for this intro.

I'm looking for maybe a cartoon style picture of space then a rocket appearing from right in the distance, spiraling out of control, with myself riding it like a rodeo! Maybe with a headset on or holding a controller or something similar?
Hoping for my name (MrMeesta) to then appear under the rocket before it explodes with a big white flash ending the animation and starting the video.
I can supply short voice recordings to add to the 'out of control' aspect of the intro.

I'd like the logo to be a still image from the animation, of me on the rocket before it explodes, just without the space backdrop.

I know this is very specific lol hence why I am asking for a designer!

I am happy to donate to any website or transfer funds into PayPal for the work, preferably looking to agree on a price at the start of the project![DOUBLEPOST=1449765276,1449763772][/DOUBLEPOST]To give a rough idea on how much I'm looking to spend on this intro for anyone looking at this post....

I'm looking to spend at least $35.00, up to roughly double that if the quality of the intro and logo is good :)

Hi there, i make professional rebranding. I make everything and will consider doing anything new so add me on skype @ BrapherOG to contact me about more.

Back