Hey all!

Am I going about this all wrong?

I have a multi-day conference coming up where I will be streaming live presenters to YouTube. I am searching high and low to find out how to make a pro and custom looking showcase of for this event. I need logos, banners, backgrounds and it would also be great to have an itinerary. The first picture of Youtube on this page is the best example I can find. https://www.polygon.com/2016/5/24/11760548/geoff-keighley-returns-with-youtube-for-a-live-e3-show

Is this some sort of paid add on I can obtain?
I am also wondering if underneath the live video I can place recordings of previous days (Day 1, Day 2, Day3). Or even presenters by name.

Am I able to do this all on YouTube? Or am I going about this all wrong? Do I need to create a website to host the video on and then do all this on that website?
If so, do you know of any quick and easy vendors that do this sort of work?

I am also aware that I need to be part of the Youtube Partner Program in order to post a live video on a website. Is there any way around this? Can I pay an extra fee? I am able to get past the ads and such by streaming to Vimeo Live, but they don't seem to have any of these possible customization options available.

Any ideas? Thanks!!!

I believe a lot of what you are trying to accomplish is difficult to do on Youtube itself, I personally would go through software like OBS (Open broadcast software), or other similar software. Also, with the link you sent that is an Offical Youtube stream feature, I don't believe that is available for the general public. A simmular overlay is definitely possible to accomplish. I wish I could give more direct answers, but this is not an area where I have a ton of experience. When I livestream it is rather simple.

Back