Live Streaming Xbox through an iMac?

I know alot of the pro cod players stream strictly use the el gato (sponsered), and they all have the template and face cam. Is that an option right through twitch?
I believe it's because they're using Xsplit Broadcaster. Xsplit recognizes the Elgato, and lets you add the face cam and template. However, Xsplit isn't available for Mac, leading to Biddy's dilemma...

ive
my stance on open broadcaster is still strong lol ... you can do moustly anything with it

downloaded it, put it in the unarchiver and now i have no idea what to do! :( #thestruggle :([DOUBLEPOST=1367436928,1367436814][/DOUBLEPOST]
I believe it's because they're using Xsplit Broadcaster. Xsplit recognizes the Elgato, and lets you add the face cam and template. However, Xsplit isn't available for Mac, leading to Biddy's dilemma...

ive had a browse around and apparently xSplit doesn't even work on parallels :S

Parallels is a very last resort though don't want to virus my mac up ;)

there is a simple tutrial for open broadcaster on youtube you just add a scene in the left lower box and in the middle box right click and select what capturing to use and when you select what u want to use then on the right u can change the settings and btw you have to have the game active on the screen so that you can select it, let me know if it works and then if not then i might do a tutorial if needed

Back