Did you like my video(s)?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kind of

• Needs Work...Keep Trying

• Total voters
I made this in the summer I want to be a Director. I would like to know what you think about it and what I can improve on in a descriptive matter. Also I want to apply for a Network but only have 33 subscribers so if you can check out my other videos and possibly subscribe.

I made this in the summer I want to be a Director. I would like to know what you think about it and what I can improve on in a descriptive matter. Also I want to apply for a Network but only have 33 subscribers so if you can check out my other videos and possibly subscribe.

I DEFINITELY think you have talent with editing and videos. But some of the effects were used way to frequently and back to back. I'm also not sure if videos like that are allowed with networks and such due to copyrights but I could be mistaken haha. Otherwise you got something on yours hands just less effects back to back and the same and your golden! *Really watch out for copyrights too they can ruin you.*

I DEFINITELY think you have talent with editing and videos. But some of the effects were used way to frequently and back to back. I'm also not sure if videos like that are allowed with networks and such due to copyrights but I could be mistaken haha. Otherwise you got something on yours hands just less effects back to back and the same and your golden! *Really watch out for copyrights too they can ruin you.*
Thank You! I've been trying to get a more advanced editor, and what if its a remix or altered version of a song is that copyright?

Back