Lighting in a room?

Sickflowz TV

YTtalk Mad
Hey guys so i record comedy vlogs in my room with a Nikon D800E in my bedroom. Im trying to figure out how to get the best lighting.

I have a big window in my room, Now if the sun stays at a certain light then my video comes out good but sometimes the sun keeps dimming down and brighting up a few seconds or minutes later.

What do you guys suggest doing? I do have studio lights but wouldnt that be too much of a set up for doing comedy vlogs?

Lighting can make the entire video look better. You do want to focus the light on the subject more though, rather than the entire room, unless that is your subject. If you have the lights, go ahead and use them. They could enhance your quality

your lighting is sexy as it needs to be for vlogs and talkies bro, i wanna make love to your lighting, probably make it breakfast in the morning, BUT IT BETTER not think this is anything serious.

e7034bda3d8d94dd3c403f0262de8109.png
Guy to the right made me laugh.

your lighting is sexy as it needs to be for vlogs and talkies bro, i wanna make love to your lighting, probably make it breakfast in the morning, BUT IT BETTER not think this is anything serious.

e7034bda3d8d94dd3c403f0262de8109.png
Guy to the right made me laugh.
lol thanks bro and yeah he made me laugh as well thats why i failed this challenge. Random a** dancing he was doing

Back