Late email?

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
I applied for SocialBlade partnership on either Monday or Sunday earlier this week, I got an email signing the RPM via SocialBlade and filled out the form and sent it off back to the person who sent it to me, it's been around 3 days or so - Is it normal to take a few days for them to reply?

I applied for SocialBlade partnership on either Monday or Sunday earlier this week, I got an email signing the RPM via SocialBlade and filled out the form and sent it off back to the person who sent it to me, it's been around 3 days or so - Is it normal to take a few days for them to reply?

Yes remember there are lots of people doing the same you are.

The whole process from signing to having all the partner features took just under 10 days for myself, there was a couple days waiting for them to counter-sign and about a week waiting for the invite to the network on YouTube.

Took them a week or two to get back to me with the next step in the process.

Back