Vlog Labels & Stereotypes

Brandon'sWorld

Loving YTtalk
----What I am looking for----
Looking for a fellow tuber to discuss societies way of labeling people based on looks then following those labels are stereotypes. I get it all the time with my current image that is presented to others in public. Also would like for this to be entertaining such as, me calling for the other person to come into the video via editing software as it's known that we probably won't be in the same location!

----Experiences on this topic----
My image definitely does not bare the way I think. Trying to help everyone that come into contact with me, I just like what I like haha! It would be neat to have a female and a male's take on this as well as mine!

---Requirements/Preferences---
720p HD
Another way of communication

----Closure----
Hope enough information was provided any other questions feel free to post them below!

If i was to take part, it may lose its intended purpose as i will joke about everything, as i am a comedian.....if that's not a problem, lemme know and i would gladly partake ^^...i have a DSLR cam and blah blah blah....

@Sinc I can't message on here as of yet but I will be at 50 posts soon! I don't see there being a problem with it, life needs to be taken less seriously anyway.

Back