Gaming Just Gaming Collabs

Hello, i am looking for anyone to collab with, you must be at the age of 10 years old or up to collab with me, any lower, i will deny. I am not looking for no-gaming collabs, you are allowed to collab with me if you do gaming videos. Not just gaming, you are allowed to collab with me if you do gaming and vlogging, etc. I have a total of 2 subs only and over 375 views total, (since i started my channel in March 1st, 2016). I use a Soonhua SH-666 (Modified by me to sound alot better) at my microphone. I do not use a facecam, but i do have a webcam on my laptop. I have these PC specs:
RAM: 8GB of RAM
GPU: GeForce NVIDA 765M (Overclocked)
CPU: Intel Core i7-4700MQ @ 2.40 GHz
Moniter: 1600 x 900 60Hz Refresh rate
Manufacture: Alienware
Alienware is made by Dell
IT'S NOT A DESKTOP PC, IT IS A LAPTOP

I do have a skype, but i do not give it out due to my recent DDOS/DOS attacks at me.
I have a PS4 (Is not ready since i unplugged the whole thing), and a Xbox One (NO XBOX 360 since its broken). I also have steam with about 14 games. Mostly the games many people play.

If you want to collab with me private message me on YouTube thanks:
GrieferDudePlayz
Or if you want, send me a message on steam too:
GrieferDudePlayz
:)

Last edited:
Hello, i am looking for anyone to collab with, you must be at the age of 10 years old or up to collab with me, any lower, i will deny. I am not looking for no-gaming collabs, you are allowed to collab with me if you do gaming videos. Not just gaming, you are allowed to collab with me if you do gaming and vlogging, etc. I have a total of 2 subs only and over 375 views total, (since i started my channel in March 1st, 2016). I use a Soonhua SH-666 (Modified by me to sound alot better) at my microphone. I do not use a facecam, but i do have a webcam on my laptop. I have these PC specs:
RAM: 8GB of RAM
GPU: GeForce NVIDA 765M (Overclocked)
CPU: Intel Core i7-4700MQ @ 2.40 GHz
Moniter: 1600 x 900 60Hz Refresh rate
Manufacture: Alienware
Alienware is made by Dell
IT'S NOT A DESKTOP PC, IT IS A LAPTOP

I do have a skype, but i do not give it out due to my recent DDOS/DOS attacks at me.
I have a PS4 (Is not ready since i unplugged the whole thing), and a Xbox One (NO XBOX 360 since its broken). I also have steam with about 14 games. Mostly the games many people play.

If you want to collab with me private message me on YouTube thanks:
GrieferDudePlayz
Or if you want, send me a message on steam too:
GrieferDudePlayz
:)
Hey dude I would want to collab what kind of videos would we be doing?

Hey dude I would want to collab what kind of videos would we be doing?
Well if i had the choice, we could do, Minecraft series and server fun, Unturned survival and server fun (If you know what game that is), mostly just gaming videos of any games we both have. If that is enough explanation.

Back