Is view.ly legit? Does it work?

What I'd like to find is a program that posts my video to all of my social networking sites, not just the big three, all at once, and then monitors the numbers on my youtube channel like analytics but in real time and in one desktop program.

What I'd like to find is a program that posts my video to all of my social networking sites, not just the big three, all at once, and then monitors the numbers on my youtube channel like analytics but in real time and in one desktop program.

That sounds f*****g amazing. If it was 100% legit, and was a pay for use service, then you could be a flippin' millionaire overnight - someone needs to go onto Dragon's Den and pitch this freakin' thing!

Failing that, YouTube/Google should embed something similar into their analytics - real time analytics could be quite useful ;)

It would be quite difficult to implement due to the number of channels (particularly active ones) on YouTube though.

-AG

That sounds f*****g amazing. If it was 100% legit, and was a pay for use service, then you could be a flippin' millionaire overnight - someone needs to go onto Dragon's Den and pitch this freakin' thing!

Failing that, YouTube/Google should embed something similar into their analytics - real time analytics could be quite useful ;)

It would be quite difficult to implement due to the number of channels (particularly active ones) on YouTube though.

-AG
If you message me the link to this site I'll go suggest the idea. I want to see this happen but have no talent or knowledge for coding, myself. I know a coder and he offers his services for $25 an hour, and this is for a friend x.x So offering the idea to someone else is probably the better option.

I wish... even 'Virool' is fake - feel free to prove me wrong :)
Actually no, Virool is legit. They put your videos as ads. Many people think it's fake views because they don't use it correctly. If you use videos such as a trailer or something commercial-like, you will probably get more than just views. But many people use normal videos, which many people will skip because it doesn't draw their attention fast enough.

Back