Is this a good idea?

ChaoticHaze

I've Got It
I plan to make a series called "Spy Stories"?. I basically have some gameplay in the background, maybe about BF4 or whatever gameplay and I tell some stories and fact about espionage. It may be during the World War or modern times. Is this a good idea?

Sounds like a cool idea, I wouldn't have just gameplay though. Maybe have some funny pictures that relate to the story to make it into a jokey kind of video because people love to laugh :)!

I plan to add images related to the story. I might make some vids comedic, some a bit serious. I'm not really sure. And I'm also making a machinima trailer. Forgot to put that in :)

It would be a great idea, and i looked at one of your video's and your voice has that sort of style for telling espionage stories. Im sure it will be a hit if you take time to edit it and everything and not get too serious about it. Good luck with this series ;)

Well there is one way to find out if it is a good idea or not: DO IT! This early on in your journey is a great time to find your voice and figure out what you like doing the most. Good luck! :thumbsup2:

Back