is Adsense good to use tell u get up to a good point

you can't uncopyright the song.. you will either have to remove the videos with the copyrighted songs in before you apply for partnership and or i think you can cut out intros and things within youtube now so you could always look into that. Getting more views is just a case of advertising and promoting your channel! for example I post my videos onto my facebook and get my friends to watch them, I post onto twitter as well. I've also got people from college who are into gaming to check me out (I go to a college with over 20k students) start local by asking friends to check you out, ask xbox live friends, people who where in the game you just recorded (if you're playing multiplayer) things like this :) just get your name and channel heard! :D
Good Luck!

Thanks man it took me 2 months to make that intro :(

Thanks man it took me 2 months to make that intro :(
I'm tempted to say how because surely all it is, is just a scrolling image but I guess if you're new to photoshop and whatever program you used it could take a while

I'm tempted to say how because surely all it is, is just a scrolling image but I guess if you're new to photoshop and whatever program you used it could take a while

ya i use grimped for it to make everything right the way i looked at it and the musick

Back