Introduction Videos In Playlists?

I would rarely use that feature myself. One application would be to let people know about an exciting point in the upcoming video that isn't mentioned in the title.
For what reason? If it's in the video people will see it, and they don't need to be convinced to watch the video cause they're already on the playlist; in fact: the only thing keeping them from watching the video at this point is the introduction...

For what reason? If it's in the video people will see it, and they don't need to be convinced to watch the video cause they're already on the playlist; in fact: the only thing keeping them from watching the video at this point is the introduction...

In my case, let's say I'm doing a product review of a new track set. Some people like to see the box information and the put-together. Some people just want to see the set in action. For an intro, I could say that "if you want to skip to the action in the next video, after it starts, jump to 3:35"

In my case, let's say I'm doing a product review of a new track set. Some people like to see the box information and the put-together. Some people just want to see the set in action. For an intro, I could say that "if you want to skip to the action in the next video, after it starts, jump to 3:35"
In a playlist videos don't have to start from the beginning, so in this scenario I would probably make 2 playlists, one with the box infos on all videos and one that skips it on every video. I think that caters more to the needs of the straight to the action folks.

Did they get rid of that feature? It doesn't show the "Introduction" label when I hover over the thumbnails in my playlist (using Chrome 31).

Back