Intro & Outro!! DO IT!!

TKexclusive

If for some dang reason you don't think having a intro or a outro is important thern there might bwe a problem!! Having those 2 easy to do factors can make of a difference from just making a view to dozens or hundreds to EVEN MORE!!

Remmeber these STEPS:

1) Quality over Quanity!!:Quality is everything it really is just think about it!! Would you rather watch a video this is spectacular and visaully attractive once a week or watch a non attractive poorly made video every day!!!

2) Having CATCHY quick into that is less then 10 seconds and a outro that shows previous or future videos is a big deal!! Every big youtuber has these two things!! Meaning you should too!!

I have an Intro on my channel but not thought about an Outro. I do like the idea but as I am new to YouTube how easy is it to put links to other videos in the outro?

Honestly, I disagree. I generally hate intros. They're almost always boring, and just stall the actual video. I'm usually like, "Wow...a 3D rendered version of your username; I totally couldn't have just looked slightly below the video to see that or anything." Outros are fine though.

My 4 second intro has had so much positive feedback. My subs love it! I think Ill be keeping it for a while. I can make you one if you need it done :)

Back