Interview Me?

Unknown_User11

Account Closed Upon Request
I was wondering if there are any YouTuber interviewers out there who would be interested in interviewing me.

You may ask. Why the hell would I want to interview you? You don't even go on camera!

Well, That is just it! I am a different kind of YouTuber who produces binaural beats, which many people listen to laying down, not even looking at the computer!

Over the past year I have developed a decent sized fan base, which is still growing. (3900 subs)

I also use YouTube as my main income, which could be an interesting topic!

We could also cross promote by uploading the video to both of our channels!

If you are interested, post here, and we can talk!

This is a bit off topic, but I'm planning a "healthy living" channel using my certification in nutrition and focusing on alternative health techniques for all kinds of things, eating, sleeping, healing and that kinds of thing. When I get it up and running I would like to interview you about some of your binatural beats in relationship with healing, anxiety, and sleep. Please keep that in mind in the future, and don't go all acting like you don't know anyone when you get big, Andrew. ;) j/k

This is a bit off topic, but I'm planning a "healthy living" channel using my certification in nutrition and focusing on alternative health techniques for all kinds of things, eating, sleeping, healing and that kinds of thing. When I get it up and running I would like to interview you about some of your binatural beats in relationship with healing, anxiety, and sleep. Please keep that in mind in the future, and don't go all acting like you don't know anyone when you get big, Andrew. ;) j/k
I would love to be a part of this, and I will always remember Chef Kendra!

How do you want to do it?
Possibly through skype?

I would prefer to get the list of questions before hand and work on answers, but if you want to do on the spot that works to.

If you would like to wait, within 2 months I will have an HD camera and I could shoot my portion and you could yours.

What do you think?

Possibly through skype?

I would prefer to get the list of questions before hand and work on answers, but if you want to do on the spot that works to.

If you would like to wait, within 2 months I will have an HD camera and I could shoot my portion and you could yours.

What do you think?
That works for me i will send you a list of questions and you send me your answers and then i will esit it together.

Back