Other International Day of Happiness collab

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Hi YTTalkers,

So I am really getting into the swing of collaborating and I am really enjoying doing videos that are a little different to what I usually do for my channel.

So thanks to Ed Sherran's involvement in this day I got to know about it, and I really want to be a part of it. So I thought I'd ask you guys to be a part of it too!!! What I was thinking of doing was to have a compilation video that is made up of you guys saying the most recent (or your favorite) thing that you did for somebody and how it made you feel afterwards. The video should be no more than a minute long and you can say your channel name if you want, but I will be putting all of your names alongside your video and in the description so if you don't it's totally fine.

I want to have this ready for IDH on the 20th so I would really appreciate it if you could get the videos to me by the 18'th, but of cause if you can get them in earlier that would be great :D. Also I will admit it I was also inspired to do the collab in this format because of the ones @Mae B and @Roux Harbour set up so I hope they don't mind me nicking their idea for the video's style :p.

Anyway hope this works out, and if you have any questions be sure to ask in a reply :).

Back