Interacting With Your Network?

Tayo

I've Got It
So I'm partnered with Pave Network, first time joining a network, and I'm not too sure how to interact with them. And I'm not specifically talking about Pave, what I mean is I don't fully understand what us YouTubers are supposed to go to our networks for, what to ask them, and what we should expect from them.

Nothing really. You shouldn't be expecting anything. Unless you got some complaints or questions or problems that have something to do with them then sure you can contact them.

So I'm partnered with Pave Network, first time joining a network, and I'm not too sure how to interact with them. And I'm not specifically talking about Pave, what I mean is I don't fully understand what us YouTubers are supposed to go to our networks for, what to ask them, and what we should expect from them.

Ideally speaking it may have been a good idea to have an understanding of this prior to signing with a Network. The main benefit of a Network is the Support/Community(Copyright etc) I believe however, I'm not entirely sure myself. I will wait for someone with vast Network experience to come along and enlighten me(us).

Back