I'm now OFFICIALY a FroskaHub Director :)

IAppleCommericals

I Love YTtalk
Yea, i know i was a director for them earlier, but i didn't have time before. So, i'm a new FroskaHub director & now i upload every sunday (maybe earlier, depends when i film :)). Froska Hub , thanks! :D

Zachary_Lim , thanks for accepting me :)

Congrats :) just remember our rules (no graphics/names/links or posts pertaining to the network are allowed).
kk. I'm not going to be a director for them anymore , i'm not up for it :( I'll start on my own :D & What does that mean "no links , names , etc." ?[DOUBLEPOST=1370966778,1370966615][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE: Guys, i'm leaving their directorship. I'm just not up for. So yea :)

kk. I'm not going to be a director for them anymore , i'm not up for it :( I'll start on my own :D & What does that mean "no links , names , etc." ?

Basically you cannot recruit for a network, make posts about your network (in a promotional sense), you cannot have a name that pertains to your network nor can you have links or videos in your signature advertising either. It's because we're sponsored so we can't advertise other forums here. You're fine as you are but if you do have a network you work with/for then you need to keep it totally off the forums :)

Basically you cannot recruit for a network, make posts about your network (in a promotional sense), you cannot have a name that pertains to your network nor can you have links or videos in your signature advertising either. It's because we're sponsored so we can't advertise other forums here. You're fine as you are but if you do have a network you work with/for then you need to keep it totally off the forums :)
Ok :) Thanks Frankie :D I'm leaving them … so i won't be with them. I'm with fullscreen currently :)

Back