Im making a............SUPERHERO!!!

Americanclue

Loving YTtalk
Im making a video where my friend is a superhero. We've made a costume and everything! But we need superpowers, weaknesses, background story, ideas, and FUNNY!!! We really like funny!:bounce:

Im making a video where my friend is a superhero. We've made a costume and everything! But we need superpowers, weaknesses, background story, ideas, and FUNNY!!! We really like funny!:bounce:
The power to kill a Yak, from 200 yards away....WITH MIND BULLETS!
Tenacious D quote aside....the power to speak to insects....and because there's so many....you go insane :p
Weakness is obvious...never ending chatter inside your head haha

Tenacious D quote aside....the power to speak to insects....and because there's so many....you go insane :p

Backstory: You received these powers whilst on a trip....hiking the Andean mountains, only somehow you ended up in a rainforest instead where you were enveloped by the insects, and as your body died insects took the place of your actual body parts within. And while you are alive, you're never alone. DUN DUN DUN! Hope this helps ya! ;)

Backstory: You received these powers whilst on a trip....hiking the Andean mountains, only somehow you ended up in a rainforest instead where you were enveloped by the insects, and as your body died insects took the place of your actual body parts within. And while you are alive, you're never alone. DUN DUN DUN! Hope this helps ya! ;)
I think we may have created an awesome show/film here. TIME FOR THE INVESTORS!

Shino_Aburame_by_Darrajunior.png

Did somebody say...INSECTS!?

I think we may have created an awesome show/film here. TIME FOR THE INVESTORS!
you know how Spiderman has a spidey sense...this superhero hears hissing cockroach when there's danger![DOUBLEPOST=1365196547,1365196251][/DOUBLEPOST]
And so he listens to heavy metal to drown out the chatter of the insects, which kinda makes him hard of hearing... :bounce: The thoughts keep flowing... hahahaaa and ideas keep coming..

you know how Spiderman has a spidey sense...this superhero hears hissing cockroach when there's danger![DOUBLEPOST=1365196547,1365196251][/DOUBLEPOST]
And so he listens to heavy metal to drown out the chatter of the insects, which kinda makes him hard of hearing... :bounce: The thoughts keep flowing... hahahaaa and ideas keep coming..
All makes perfect sense, Spider-Man can move over now :p

I recently cam up with a superhero called the "The always sour lemonman"
His real name is SnapDragon McFistycuffs and he was a famous competetive eater who won many prizes in his life.
one day he participatet in a lemon eating contest and ate so man lemons that his body went through a change. All his blood got swapped with Vitamin C and lemonjuice. Because of that his head transformed to that of a giant lemon and because of all the vitamin C he got superpowers. WIth just one punch he can destroy an entire Building.

Back