Vlog Im looking for a UK vlogger

Moses Cheeks

Youtuber
I would love to collab with someone from the UK.
1. Have to have itleast 30 views a video
2. Look at my video im looking for someone who talks i front of a camera pretty much lol
3. Im not looking for people who vlog there life

I would love to collab with someone from the UK.
1. Have to have itleast 30 views a video
2. Look at my video im looking for someone who talks i front of a camera pretty much lol
3. Im not looking for people who vlog there life
Hi Moses I don't know if im quite what your looking for but feel free to check out my channel and see what you think if im uncompatible no problem I understand :)

Hi Moses I don't know if im quite what your looking for but feel free to check out my channel and see what you think if im uncompatible no problem I understand :)
Yea i like how you do your videos. Ill do it. So I got an idea of talking about our childhoods. So that you have the people that can relate with u from the UK and the people that can relate with me from the US. And since things will probably be diffrent we get to learn something new. And if you want to video about something we can do that aswell

Yea i like how you do your videos. Ill do it. So I got an idea of talking about our childhoods. So that you have the people that can relate with u from the UK and the people that can relate with me from the US. And since things will probably be diffrent we get to learn something new. And if you want to video about something we can do that aswell
That sounds like an awesome idea Man let me know how you want the format to work and I can go with the flow :) At the same time I will work on an idea of a collab video for my channel so we can cross promote. :)

Back