Other Im looking for a nice person to collaborate with with 50+ subscribers

My videos are about myself and my FRIENDS getting outside and doing things that the people that sit inside and play on the computer (YOU) dont do. Its more engaging for the viewer and as a result more popular. This means i will gain subs much quicker then the average account and withb be offer help to the person who helps me. So why not help? Its not hard and you will get something out of it

Really? I play Varsity hockey, am a captain on the swim team and play tennis in my free time. I'd love for you to tell me what I do and don't do again. I use YouTube to host my PROFESSIONAL design work so I can share it on Behance to use as leverage for getting into universities or a job position. What is and isn't engaging to a viewer depends on the specific viewer. You can't generalize something as broad as that. Also, if you really care about YouTube numbers, in 5 days of having my channel public and with videos on it I've gained 25 subscribers and over 200 views by doing absolutely nothing. All found through people on this site clicking on my channel or through searches.

Good luck growing and collaborating with that attitude. And you can't defend that post you insulted me and the other poster just for pointing out a flaw in your plan that may prevent people from joining up with you.

Your Channel will(bearly without doubt) eventually stall.

Just because many miles may separate us does no mean you can be a jerk.The principles of respect and decency have not been made obsolete just because we are not face to face. :/ Slanty face

Good luck growing and collaborating with that attitude. And you can't defend that post you insulted me and the other poster just for pointing out a flaw in your plan that may prevent people from joining up with you.

Your Channel will(bearly without doubt) eventually stall.

Just because many miles may separate us does no mean you can be a jerk.The principles of respect and decency have not been made obsolete just because we are not face to face. :/ Slanty face

I believe you meant the other nerd. We aren't posters in his eyes. lol :D

Really? I play Varsity hockey, am a captain on the swim team and play tennis in my free time. I'd love for you to tell me what I do and don't do again. I use YouTube to host my PROFESSIONAL design work so I can share it on Behance to use as leverage for getting into universities or a job position. What is and isn't engaging to a viewer depends on the specific viewer. You can't generalize something as broad as that. Also, if you really care about YouTube numbers, in 5 days of having my channel public and with videos on it I've gained 25 subscribers and over 200 views by doing absolutely nothing. All found through people on this site clicking on my channel or through searches.
Im the captain of the varsity soccer team at my school as well as the captain of my state winning and regionally placing club team that plays year around with 3 practices and at least 1 game a week. I have a 4.0 gpa accumulative going into my junior year at my high school. I volunteer at the Mary Bridge hospital and have almost 700 hours there. I dont need to rely on making internet art to get into a university. Im visiting UW for an unofficial visit in August for soccer. Its cool you can play on the computer but i can play in real life

Im the captain of the varsity soccer team at my school as well as the captain of my state winning and regionally placing club team that plays year around with 3 practices and at least 1 game a week. I have a 4.0 gpa accumulative going into my junior year at my high school. I volunteer at the Mary Bridge hospital and have almost 700 hours there. I dont need to rely on making internet art to get into a university. Im visiting UW for an unofficial visit in August for soccer. Its cool you can play on the computer but i can play in real life

thestupiditburns.jpg

Back